Hello there my blogging family. I hope this finds you well. Have you had inspiration today yet?
Here’s another one for us while you’re,
tucked away,reading,safe and sound.
So from I.
Lot’s of love.
Hugs and blessings.
I have been nominated for the Inspiring Bloggers Award a second time, courtesy of PoojaG.
She has an engaging blog where her posts promote wellness-they are very powerful. I also love how her blog accommodates people with different interests.
- Thank the person who chose you.
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions asked to you.
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10.)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire.
- Ask them five questions.
- Do you prefer blogging or social media?
Blogging is far more enriching in terms of writing skills. In addition to that, the connection is real.
- What is your favourite post that you’ve published so far? If
- What is one thing you are grateful for?The opportunity to be alive so as inspire others via my blog especially at such difficult times.
- What inspires you to continue blogging?
The fact that lives can be touched.
- What is one thing you love about yourself? Am kind.
The following inspire me to blog more:
PoojaG -I love the way she had dedicated these hard times to giving tips to new bloggers on how to grow optimally.
Tangi T woods is very particular about how God is involved in our day to day lives-I love how practical everything comes out.
Gifted50 is a powerful godly friend whose sole purpose is to stand in the gap of those who were before her and continue in a more effective way. Her interest in gardens fascinates me.
Saba Niaz is friendly and her burning love for God is astounding. Check out her blog for a dose of love through deep posts.
Joni stirs my heart via her personal life story on how God’s love surpassed her struggles. You can also see and feel her love for fauna & flora through her honeysweet poems.
H.R Phoenix: She is awesome and I like how she offers poets a platform to hone their skills at penable.
Gersom Clark: You can’t miss a scripture from this space. They are tailored to suit different needs which is a good way to read the bible.The go-to blog for a quick verse.
GS: She has the best daily motivation posts that will give you a good confidence boost to face ever day’s challenges.
Era: Has the most diverse blog which is amazing. Turn to her for motivation on different facets of life.
Ritish: He has a way of aspiring young bloggers. A go to blog for a hope-full serving.
Simran: Has a powerful perspective on life.
Rishika Jain -Owner of the amazing follower award-she inspires me with her soulful posts.
- What does it mean to live in the present moment?
- Who is one person you think God put into your life for a reason (and what is that reason?)
- When you get to heaven, what is one question you will ask God?
- What do you want to be appreciated for?
- If you could give your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be?
Thanks everyone for playing a part in my growth.