- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag your post with the Brainstorm award and follow brainstorm, if you are willing.
- Display the Brainstorms award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate five amazing bloggers.
- Ask them five new questions.
About artnomison's blog
My blog is all about inspiring my blogging family towards positive living. Aside from the normal times we have, I realised life could not exist without it’s fair share of twists and turns hence the need to constantly write content able to turn our mind towards where our strength comes from.
I also write random poems for an artistic twist and travels posts to allow my audience to have fun with nature.
Answers to Amy's Questions
- How would you describe fear? An emotion that offsets your happiness-one that inspires threat/danger.What do you think people need to do, to overcome it?The only way to counter fear is to turn to its opposite-hope.
- What has the covid 19 denied you as a person? The luxury of a personal contact with friends and family.
- What’s your favourite colour? Maroon.
- How would you describe your time at home, during this present lockdown for months? Busy; I am glad am a teacher because am constantly tutoring students online. I have also turned to baking as an aside business venture.
- What’s your favourite blog post?Coincidentally, it’s about fear.
- Do you get excited or scared when meeting new people?Why?
- Do you think people fall in love because the right person has arrived, or because the time is right?
- What do you think is humankind’s greatest invention?
- What is your life’s soundtrack?
- When you were a kid, what did you say you wanted to be when you grew up?
Feel free to support my blog by |Liking |following and/or |commenting.
I look forward to see how your mind brainstorms to the questions above.
Everyone is invited.