Thank you first and foremost to the kind soul (Simran Totlani) who even thought of nominating me for this award. Simran has a fantastic blog that takes the reader on an interesting journey on self discovery and worthy living. She is not only a good writer but a friend. Check out his blog @ The Preserver of life
So all I can say is thank you. I really love this community of amazingly smart people. Thank you for welcoming me so generously into it. Thank you for letting me learn with you and from you. Thank you for the time we’ve spent discussing, debating and encouraging each other.
Rules To The Liebster Blogger Award:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3.Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
5. Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Q.1.”If you want to become a Great Writer,you have to Great Reader”,do you agree to this? I totally agree as you cannot serve from an empty pot.
Q.2.What is the Purpose of your blog? Inspiration
Q.3.Give two good and two bad habits of yours. I guess I need time to know myself better
Q.4.According to you, what defines a Writer? The greatest writer is the one who writes from within oneself without necessarily counting on an audience.
Q.5.Would you travel or rather read a book at home? travel
Q.6.What is your favorite genre? RnB pop
Q.7.How are you spending your time in this lock down? Tutoring, baking and blogging
Q.8.Which is your favorite book? How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Q.9.What would you do, If you get an Extra-day in a year? Spend it with loved ones
- Fill in the blank: I’m inspired by ___________________________?
- Would you rather hike a mountain or lay on the beach?
- Would you rather have 5 close friends or 10,000 facebook friends?
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- What is your ideal date night?
- If you could only listen to one genre of music, what would it be?
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- If you could run away for a day and do anything you want, what would you do?
- What is your religion?
- If time wasn’t an issue, what skill would you master?
- What was the worst purchase you’ve ever bought?
I nominate the first eleven to like/comment.