Hi there beautiful writers/artists. I would like to welcome you to my online home to raise a glass for this awesome award from a wild, sacred and crazy poet.
I say poet because her space is where I get those heartwarming poems that you and I spend hours searching for. If you have never fallen in love real hard, visit WildHeart for a thrilling escapade from your normal lifestyle.
I say poet because her space is where I get those heartwarming poems that you and I spend hours searching for. If you have never fallen in love real hard, visit WildHeart for a thrilling escapade from your normal routine.
This award is hosted by H. R Phoenix-owner of the cutest cat in wordpress. Visit her blog for daily wisdom that will leave you psyched up and connect with her personally via Q&A.
Here are the rules:
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
Before I forget, my writing talent is still unknown to me-you tell me.
If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you live right now, where would you choose? Dubai-I love what they’ve done with the place.
Who was your favorite author when you were a child? Hergé
Do you prefer warm drinks (like coffee, tea, or hot cocoa) or cold drinks (like lemonade or smoothies, etc.)? cold drinks
Gifted50 because she knows how to introduce God into people’s lives in a compelling manner.
BriN because you can start a 5 minute conversation with her, only to have it extended for 5 hours which is good for the soul.
I dare the rest of my followers to take the mantle; you’re good enough for penable. Ain’t you?
- 🍎 or 🍕?
- What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
- What are the three most used apps on your phone?
Thanks WildHeart for the honours.