Life is not about being rich, popular, highly educated or perfect. It’s about being real, humble and kind.
I appreciate your honoring me with this award.I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful “family” throughout the region showing their support in such a magnificent way.
Since I am at loss for words, it might be best to simply express my appreciation with a sincere and profound thank you.
Tangi is a Christian blogger who inpires godliness in her blogging family. To sum what her blog is all about, this is the best quote: “Pray for a perspective that sees everything through God first.”You can visit her blog via this link: https://tangietwoods.blog
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo)
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate your blogging experience? 10. I can now appreciate myself and life more.
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate the blogging community? 10. They are amazing in that they get the best out of me through their responses.
- Do you have much interaction with fellow bloggers?Yes I do and I love it.
- Has your expectation been met of the blogging community? No. I thought it was easy but it’s a challenge am slowly mastering.
- How often do you post? A post per day as from last weekend.
In Recognition of Your Loyalty & Dedication.Allow me to use the formula of; the top 30 to like this post/comment are deserving of the award. However, everyone I follow deserves it too as I have learnt at least one important lesson from them. May God increase your wisdom so that you can continue being a rare ray of light in an otherwise dark world.
- What are you most thankful for today?
- Which of your posts got the maximum engagement in the last week? Share a link to your post, if you can.
- What are some ways of making your stories more engaging?
- Does your mood affect your behaviour on WordPress? How?
- What’s the last picture you clicked? Share it with us.