Hey friends,hope you are staying safe and having a good time. I am extremely delighted to inform you that I have been nominated by Amy for the #sunshinebloggeraward
Amy has a powerful blog whose slogan “Never Give Up” marries with all her posts. Visit her for a positive and empowered outlook towards life. I guarantee you a smile entwined with high spirits.
Thank you Amy for the honours. What you do is really motivating and keeps me uplifted in my blogging overall experience. I really appreciate that you’ve taken such an interest in my blog. You can visit Amy’s blog at https://httpsgoogle.home.blog/amys-blog/
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the sunshine logo on your post.
1. What inspires you to write as a blogger?People-I love connecting.
2. Who’s your favourite American Artist?Adele.
3. Which place have you been to that you would like to visit again? Diamonds Dream of Africa.
4. When you are not blogging, what do you spend your time doing? Dancing, playing fifa, drawing graffiti, cruising with friends to see new places and or playing soccer.
5. Who’s your major influence?
6. Name one person in history that has inspired you. Martin Luther King jr.
7. What’s your favourite colour? Maroon.
8. What will you go with, tea or coffee? Coffee.
9. What’s your favourite movie of 2019? Knives Out.
10. Which country do you reside in? Kenya.
2. Rekha Sahay
3. Princess Cynthia
4. Ana Daksina
5. The FreeThinker
6. Pooja Rani
7. Bharath Upendra
11. Doctor Kaahsh
Special nomination goes to simran, Cristian Mihai, Our Daily Bread & Craig Lock.
1. How would you describe your blogging style?
2. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
3. What would be your ideal working environment?
4. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
5. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
6. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
7. If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
8. If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in your neighbourhood, what would you do?
9. What is a phrase or word you always say?
10. What’s the last compliment you got?
11. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Please accept my nomination for the award as I would like to connect a notch deeper with you via this post. Thanks to all my blogging family too for your amazing works; you make blogging worth the while.