Having been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Tanya Sheik was a dream come true. In response to a discover-prompts “Grateful” post, http://abuddingspark.wordpress.com/ found me worthy for nomination.
I thank God for her and I would like to recommend you to her blog. She is a free thinker who will stun you with the most random thoughts on earth. She also concerns herself with inspiring writers like me via her uplifting daily quotes. The best that did for me was- You are not a single spark in the whole fire rather you are the whole fire in a single spark! This made me feel as a whole in the blogging community rather than a part that is new & troubled.
For pencil sketches she is the best too and as an all round writer, she is a people-lover. Now don’t waste any more time; go and follow her for a profound experience. I am grateful that she chose me for this award and I send my best wishes to those on this queue; your award is on the way! Keep writing, connecting & inspiring. Above all, be grateful_ I just realised that not everyone has hands to write!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer all their questions.
- Nominate upto 9 bloggers and ask them 5 questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award ” logo.
- Provide a link to the creator of the award.
The creator of the award is none other than Rising Star
- What is the thing you want to tell this world at current scenario (COVID 19)?Know that God is for us and therefore nothing can separate us from his love. Put your trust in him and he will deliver us from this scourge. [See Rom 8:31&38]
- What would you like to convey if you became the voice of the earth? Love; love conquers everything.
- What you want to convey through your blog? Hope; without hope that it’s going to be alright, then we cease living and start fearing and leading miserable lives which is against God’s promise of an abundant life.
- What ‘ll you do after reaching your life’s ultimate goal? mentor like-minded individuals.
- What do you do for relaxation? Writing, listening to uplifting music, sketching graffiti, playing video games and or reading enriching content.
- Can you say you are passionate about helping your audience?
- Can you describe your online reputation?
- What tools do you use to manage your social media presence?
- If you received a comment on the blog or elsewhere online about me, my blog, or my brand, what would you do?
- Can you give me at least one recommendation to improve my blog?
My nominees are:
- Delusional Bubble
- Prutha Pimpalgaonkar
- Parikhit dutta
Thanks a lot Tanya Sheik for nominating me.
Kind regards, @artnomison